- The website http: //ziemasdarzi.lv(hereinafter – the Site) collects data about the visitors of the Site, thus enabling the Website Operator to evaluate how useful the Site is and how it could be improved.
- The manager who collects data about the Website visitors on the Website is SIA “Ramkons”, Reg. No. 40003537230, hereinafter referred to as the Manager)
- Manager’s address:
RŪPNĪCU IELA 4, OLAINE, LV-2114. E-mail: INFO@ZIEMASDARZI.LV. Phone: + 371 29 993 360
- The Manager is constantly improving the Site to improve its use, so the Manager needs to know what information is important to visitors to the Site, how often they visit the Site, what devices and browsers they use, what region visitors come from, and what content they like to read.
- The Manager uses Google Analytics, which allows the Manager to analyze how visitors use the Site. You can learn more about how the basics of Google Analytics work on the Google website at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1012034?hl=en&ref_topic=6157800. The Controller uses the collected data for its own legal interests in order to improve the understanding of the needs of the visitors of the Website and to improve the availability of the information published by the Controller. The visitor can stop collecting data from Google Analytics at any time, as described here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- The server hosting the Website can record requests sent by the visitor (device used, browser, IP address, access date and time). The data referred to in this paragraph is used for technical purposes: to ensure the proper functioning and security of the Site and to investigate possible security incidents. The basis for collecting the data referred to in this paragraph is the controller’s legal interest in ensuring the technical availability and integrity of the Website.
- Cookies are small files that, each time a visitor visits the Site, the browser stores them on the visitor’s computer in the amount specified in the visitor’s browser settings. Individual cookies are used to select and tailor the information and advertisements offered to the visitor based on the content the visitor has viewed in the past, thus making the use of the Site simple, convenient and personalized for the visitors. Further information on cookies, as well as their deletion and management, can be found at www.aboutcookies.org.
- The visitor can control and / or delete cookies of his choice. More information on this process is available here at www.aboutcookies.org. The visitor can delete all the cookies on his computer, and most browsers can be set to block the insertion of cookies on his computer. The visitor can opt out of cookies in the browser menu or https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. In order to make the necessary settings, the visitor needs to familiarize himself with the rules of his browser. If cookies are blocked, the visitor will have to manually adjust the settings each time they visit the Website, and some services and features may not work.
- Statistics on visitors to the Site may be accessed only by those employees of the Manager who are responsible for the analysis of such data.
- Unless otherwise stated, cookies are stored until the action for which they were collected and are then deleted.
- The controller confirms that cookies and statistical information will be collected, processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory enactments of the European Union, including the Personal Data Protection Regulation No. of the European Parliament and the Council of the EU of 27 April 2016. 2016/679
- The controller reserves the right to change these terms at any time. The visitor of the Website is obliged to independently check the content of the Website to get acquainted with the changes in the rules.